Sunday, April 3, 2011

Renungan buat yang bergelar anak (oh, itu aku).

(Anugerah berharga)


When I spill some food on my nice clean dress,
Or maybe forget to tie my shoe,
Please be patient and perhaps reminisce,
About the many hours I spent with you.


When I taught you how to eat with care,
Plus tying laces and your numbers, too,
Dressing yourself and combing your hair,
Those were precious hours spent with you.


So when I forget what I was about to say,
Just give me a minute-or-two,
It probably wasn't important anyway,
And I would much rather listen just to you.


If I tell the story one more time,
And you know the ending through and through,
Please remember your first nursery rhyme,
When I rehearsed it a hundred times with you.


When my legs are tired and it's hard to stand,
Or walk the steady pace that I would like to do,
Please take me carefully by my hand,
And guide me now as I often did for you.


By Virginia Bass, El Cajon,
California


*tears*

(Nampak frame ni di rumah my aunt. Ibu, sering merindui kasih anak-anaknya. Tapi anak?? -tepuk dada tanya iman. Aku pun sama ja. Sering terleka)




2 comments:

Xiet_Enigma said...

nak like! for me as mother and daughter...huhu

Teku said...

sayunye rasa bila baca... teringat parent kat kampung...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...